We have GoToMeeting for meetings and demos. GoToAssist is available for support. GoToWebinar is used to host our webinars. We already use a VOIP phone service. In April calls slowed but now are back to normal levels.
Ask support@MediMizer.com for further information on any of these.
* Class and Model user-defined fields can be used for list views at the equipment and work order levels.
* Class and Model links can be viewed in the equipment links.
* The User table is now used for iRequestManager and Web Dashboards. The Employee file is no longer used for these features.
* iRequestManager now offers an equipment list.
In this form, ensure that the first option "Recalculate Work Orders - related Information" is enabled. You can select either of the related options "All Work Orders" or "Work Orders change on or after X". Keep in mind that the first option will take a lot longer time to process as it will review all work orders in your database. If you want to process a specific time forward, such as last month, you will select the second option and specify the first of the previous month. The other options available on the Recalculate form can be left on or off as you deem necessary. "Recalculate Average Time..." is also a good tool to run monthly.
Concerns - If this feature is used, it is important to use service codes for inspection very specifically. If an item is serviced in the window (X), and a service code is used that indicate a normally scheduled event was completed, that will cause preemption. It is a good practice to have a service code to use for a less-complete or basic inspection after service. "Checked Operation after Service" would be appropriate wording. Such a code would not preempt a scheduled inspection.
* Installing on one server or multiple servers.
1. You can use one server or many.
2. One server makes management of MediMizer easier in some cases.
3. Multiple server allows each to perform its particular task well and for security to be appropriate for the function of the server.
4. Our servers are: (1) MS SQL Server, (2) network shared folder file server, (3) iRM Web Portal, and (4) Messaging Server.
5. If running MMS on the same server, be sure to set the check speed to something reasonable - like 5 minutes. Having it 1 minute or 0 minutes (5 seconds) can eat up a lot of time. There is a MMS config file in the main MM X3 folder that controls the check speed. You must restart MMS in the Services control panel for the new speed to take effect.
6. For 25+ users, they may want to separate the SQL Server from the iRM web and MMS servers for speed. And of course they may want to get SQL Server Standard or Enterprise edition instead of SQL Express.
7. We also support virtualization (VMware, Virtual Server, etc.). So one approach to failover is have another physical server take over if one goes down. One advantage of a virtual server is that allocated memory is actually available memory. (On a regular server, available RAM varies a lot.)
* The folder "AccessData" located in the main installation folder of MediMizer holds data that has been transferred from or to the MobileTech application installed on the Pocket PC or Palm devices. The data is stored in an Access database format. You would need Access to be able to open the files independently of MobileTech or MediMizer.
* We will be posting here reported confirmed issues that have been reported.
* We will be posting here a list of known fixed issues so can can search by keyword.
If you have a crash, error or can not get in to your software, please email support@MediMizer.com and/or call (US) 760-642-2008
Or use this link: